2013 Rules, Regulations, & Car Specifications
1. 350 Chevy engine only. Engine must be stock.
2. No aftermarket bolts such as head bolts or main bolts.
3. Rods must be stock OME. Rod bolts may be ARP.
4. Crank must be stock OME 3.480 stroke.
5. Heads must be stock. No guide plates. 3/8 stud only.
6. Stock rockers, balls, & nuts.
7. Stock valve springs - 1.250 only.
8. Stock valve size - 1940 intake - 1.60 exhaust
9. Intake manifold must be dual plain & can be aluminum.
10. Racing oil pans & valve covers are allowed.
11. Flat top or dish pistons only - must be cast pistons 4 valve relieve only.
12. No forge racing pistons.
13. No floating rods or pistons allowed.
14. Stock cam - 410 lift maximum.
15. 18 lbs of vacuum - with motor idling at 1000 rpm.
If you have any questions call Mark Brill at (405)769-6927. DON'T GUESS!!! If it doesn't say you can in the rules ... then you can't!!!