2013 Rules, Regulations, & Car Specifications
Any steel approved OEM passenger car or truck rear end allowed. Safety hubs (floater) allowed. All components must be steel lowering blocks, cap and drive flange. Full steel spool, steel mini spool or welded rear ends only. Steel axles only. One piece drive flange only. No torque dividing differentials. No scalloped ring gears.
This class is for 16 years & younger. Drivers in this class will be admitted at no charge. Drivers must be accompanied by adult. Parents will be responsible for drivers action. If driver turns the age of 17 before July ls" he/she will not be eligible to race that racing season. At his sole discretion, the Track Promoter has the authority to permit/or not permit a driver to participate in any class. Must bring a copy of birth certificate for tracks file.
All cars must be numbered with large legible numbers on both sides, on top and rear panel. Numbers on sides and top of car must be contrasting color from body, be at least four inches thick and at least 20 inches high. Sponsors names must not interfere with car numbers and must be neatly lettered.
1. Single or dual master cylinder after market brake pedal is allowed, or dual pedal with adjuster okay within drivers reach.
2. Rear brakes must be drum or disc up to 12" disc brakes. Steel only. Hats and steel rotors are legal on rear ends ONLY. Hats must be steel.
3. A proportioning valve may be used, but must be installed out of the drivers reach. No fluid controlled valve of any type within reach of driver.
4. Minimum of three working brakes is required.
5. No aluminum brake components allowed.
Only one battery is allowed. Must be securely mounted. Subject to tech inspection. Battery may be charged by an alternator
All cars must have ignition switch clearly labeled.
Ignition switch must be located within reach when standing outside the car (easily accessible to emergency personnel.)
3. HE1 ignition only.
4. MSD or any module may be used as long as it fits inside the distributor with no
alteration. Vacuum advance may be removed and the pick-up coil locked.
5. MSD or any module may be used as long as it fits inside the distributor with no alteration. Vacuum advance may be removed and the pick-up coil locked
6. MSD, any brand, or GM electronic boxes are not allowed. No magnetos.
Round tube headers only. All primary header tubes must enter directly into one collector at same point at end of header and point rearward.
1. Any dual plain intake. Cast iron or aluminum.
2. No porting or polishing of any kind.
1. Back of entire flange must be mounted at a minimum of 70" forward of the centerline of the rear axle. This will be measured on the passenger side of the car.
2. Minimum engine height is 11" from the ground to the center of the crankshaft. This will be measured on the front of the crank shaft/pulley.
1. Only these casting numbers can be used: 997, 445, 882, 624, 441, 487, 993, 185. These are the last three digits and they are the only ones legal.
2. No valves larger than 1940 intake & 1.60 exhaust.
3. No porting or polishing of any kind.
4. No angle milling. All heads must be 70cc or larger_