E-Sprint Rules Continued.....
All drivelines must be broken in the coupler or rear slider. Torque arm drivelines may not be used. All drivelines must be enclosed and contain no more than one U-joint or CV-joint and that one must be at the front of the driveline
Any ignition mechanically driver in stock location. No crank triggers.
Must have steel shocks. No adjustable shocks.
NO TRACTION DEVICES!!
There will be a claim on shocks. $65.00 each. The track will be the only one to claim shocks. This is to keep competition fair and cheap.
1. Any dual plain intake. Cast iron or aluminum.
2. Any IMCA or NCRA approved intake dual plain or open plenum legal.
3. No porting or polishing of any kind.
4. Steel intakes may be ported.
5. May run up to a 4" spacer.
283, 302, 305, 327 and 350 blocks can be used for Chevrolet. No big blocks. OEM only.
2. Only 260, 289, 302, and 351 blocks can be used for Ford. No big blocks. OEM only.
3. Only 273, 318, 340 and 360 blocks can be used for Mopar. No big blocks. OEM only. No hemis.
4. All casting numbers must remain on blocks. No side bolt main blocks allowed.
5. No 400 small block or big block crankshafts allowed. This goes for Ford, Chevy or Mopar.
6. No 4-cylinders allowed. No V-6's allowed. No in-lines. V-8's only.
7. Again: only Ford, Chevy or Mopar engines are allowed.
8. Mopar - Chrysler, Plymouth and Dodge. 370 cubic inch maximum.
9. Ford - Ford and Mercury. 368 cubic inch maximum.
10. Chevy - Pontiac, Buick, Oldsmobile as long as they are Chevrolet engines. 368 cubic inch maximum.
11. No tolerance on cubic inch.
12. Cylinder head; may use Engine Quest (EQ) stock replacement (SR) cylinder head. Part #CH3501. Head must remain as produced. Value sizes cannot be changed. 194 intake and 150 exhaust. No porting or polishing.
13. If after market cylinder heads are used you must run stock diameter springs.
14. Must have an inspection hole in the oil pan.
CHEVROLET * FORD * MOPAR:
1. Any flat top pistons is legal.
2. OEM blocks only. No Dart or after market blocks. No aluminum. Cylinder sleeves okay. Polishing lifter galley, okay.
3. Any steel rod. 5.7 length
4. OEM cranks only. Steel or cast. Balancing okay. No splayed main caps. After market cranks allowed if stock replacement/stock weight.
5. After market rod, main and head bolts or studs allowed. Push rods may be any length.
6. Stock or circle track pans allowed. No dry sumps. No gas ported pistons.
7. Fluid dampener harmonic balancer is allowed. No roller rod, main, or cam bearings.
8. Chevy, Ford and Mopar water pumps may be aluminum. OEM type only. Mechanically belt driven only.
9. Any brand of air cleaner allowed.
10. 3.48 stroke maximum for Chevy. Balancing okay.
11. Engine displacement can be checked by pump even on protest.
12. Oil filters must attach at factory specs.
E-Sprint Rules Continued