E-Modified Rules Continued.......
1. Two (2) bar front bumpers is mandatory. Maximum size is = 1 2” x .095”.
2. One single bar rear bumper is required. Maximum size is 1 ¾”. The required fuel cell protection bar (maximum size = 1 2” x .95”) may be attached to the rear bumper.
1. No traction control of any type.
2. Upper control arm brackets may be moved for caster and camber adjustments. Cannot move lower A-frame.
3. May use stock upper and lower control arms and brackets. Upper mounts may be modified. Tube type okay. May use any type upper control arms.
4. Upper and lower control arm bushings may be after market.
5. Sway bars (may be removed) and brackets must remain stock. Bushings may be after market.
6. Racing springs are allowed. Steel only. No coil-overs. Weight jacks okay.
7. Spring buckets are allowed. May drop rear spring buckets as long as they are in stock location.
8. Spindles and rotors must remain stock for the make of the car. Ball joints must remain stock appearing (may be welded in). No grinding or lighted parts. Bolt on spindle is legal.
9. No welding on spindles. Reaming spindles for ball joints is okay.
10. No drilling cooling holes in rotor. 5/8” studs are allowed in any bolt pattern.
11. No suspension parts may be altered or lightened.
12. May run any type suspension. J bar or panhard bar may have rubber biscuit.
13. Each trailing arm must have bushings installed and in good working order.
14. Lower A-frame mounts may be notched for clearance.
15. May run three link or four link suspension.
16. May be heim ends, rear training arms or brackets.
1. Shocks must be steel.
2. Shock mounting may be in any position.
3. One shock per wheel. May use spacers when mounting shocks.
4. Air shocks not allowed.
1. Quick release steering wheel is mandatory.
2. Quick steer is optional. No chains or sprockets allowed in the steering system except D&M quick steer.
3. Steering left of drive train only. This means drive shaft.
4. Bump steer cannot be adjusted. Center link, inner tie rods, outer tie rods, or sleeves cannot be altered.
5. Power steering is allowed.
6. No rack and pinion steering. Stock OEM steering gear box must be used. May not be moved.
7. Idler arms must remain in stock location.
TIRES AND WHEELS:
Bead lock optional (right side only.) Eight@ (8") width maximum steel wheels. Tires may be grooved or sipped. Also, Hoosier 500 stamped or non-stamped tires only. Must be 7 groove tire. Tire sizes 8.00 x 26 2 x 15; 8.00 x 27 x 15
Aluminum racing seats with right side rib protection is required. A seat that provides both left and right side rib protection is recommended. Seat must be securely mounted. The racing seat must be bolted to a reinforced cross member and bracket(s). This cross member must be supported and bolted to a flange that is connected to the cage.
Racing type 5 point seatbelts are mandatory. Must be approved 3" wide shoulder straps, lap belts and a minimum of one 2" sub strap. All belt systems must be securely attached to the roll cage, or seat cross member and not to the floorboard. Seat belts must be in good condition.
Window nets are mandatory. It may be mesh or web style. Sprint car cage net is allowed. A quick release window net system must be used.
Must be an approved racing helmet in good condition. At track discretion.
Driver suit (fire suit) mandatory, may be one (1) or two (2) piece, must be complete and be of fire resistant material and in good safe condition. Fire resistant driving gloves and shoes mandatory.
E-Modified Rules Continued