E-Modified Rules Continued.......
CHEVROLET * FORD * MOPAR:
1. Any flat top pistons is legal.
2. OEM blocks only. No Dart or after market blocks. No aluminum. Cylinder sleeves okay.
Polishing lifter galley, okay.
3. Any steel stock rod length. Balancing okay. May run floating pins.
4. Crankshaft must be steel or cast. Stock weight only.
5. After market rod, main and head bolts or studs allowed. Push rods may be any length.
6. Stock or circle track pans allowed. No dry sumps. No gas ported pistons.
7. Fluid dampener harmonic balancer is allowed. No roller rod, main, or cam bearings.
8. Chevy, Ford and Mopar water pumps may be aluminum. OEM type only. Mechanically
belt driven only.
9. After market starters okay. Must mount in front of bell housing.
10. Steel side engine mounts may be of the 45 degree style or stock style.
11. Engine mid-plate is allowed and may be aluminum.
12. Any brand of air cleaner allowed.
13. 3.48 stroke maximum for Chevy. Balancing okay.
14. Engine displacement can be checked by pump even on protest.
15. Oil filters must attach at factory specs.
1. Any flat tapped camshaft.
2. No reverse rotation cams or motors. OEM rotation only..
3. No vacuum rule.
4. No weight penalty for solid camshafts.
1. No porting, acid dipping, or polishing allowed. Screw-in studs and guides plates are legal.
2. Stock diameter springs only for heads used. Springs up to 1.440 are allowed due to Ford
and Chrysler having the same size spring.
3. Milling allowed.
4. Full roller rocker arms or roller tips are allowed.
5. No aluminum or titanium components allowed. No carbon fiber parts anywhere.
6. Poly-locks are allowed. Heads may be cut 360 degrees under valves in bowl area only.
7. 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 angle valve jobs are legal.
8. No O-ringing block or heads.
9. Any breather/valve cover configuration/composition is allowed.
10. Due to Fords and Mopars having no cc rule, neither will Chevy.
11. If after market cylinder heads are used you must run stock diameter springs and valve
12. Engine Quest stock replacement head only. Part # CH350I
CHEVROLET: HEADS - GM
1. Only these casting numbers can be used: 997, 445, 882, 624, 441, 487, 993, 185. These are the last three digits and they are the only ones legal.
2. No valves larger than 202 intake or 1.60 exhaust.
1. Any cast iron head. OEM Ford heads only.
2. No Boss or after market heads of any kind.
3. No valves larger than 204 intake or 1.70 exhaust.
MOPAR: HEADS - PLYMOUTH, DODGE, CHRYSLER
1. Any cast iron head. OEM Mopar only.
2. No after market heads of any kind.
3. Mopar can use the roller rocker arm bars.
4. No valves larger than 2.04 intake or 1.70 exhaust.
If you have any questions call Mark Brill at (405)769-6927. DON’T GUESS!!! If it doesn’t say you can in the rules ... then you can’t!!!